Thursday, May 10, 2012

Toasted Lobster Sandwich

Over the next two weeks I am on vacation in Newfoundland and, as a result my stand mixer is on holidays too. That hasn't stopped me from finding some great food to share! One of the wonderful things about Newfoundland is the food. Yesterday we picked up some fresh lobster in a small coastal town on the Northwest of the island. Nothing better then fresh boiled lobster for dinner. This afternoon I made a delicious toasted lobster sandwich with some left over lobster. Such a simple thing theres no recipe needed. Just mix cut up fresh lobster with a little bit of mayo and sandwich between a fresh toasted bun! mmm mmmmm

   


The necessary tools for getting at the lobster meat


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness what a lovely meal!!!! mmmmmmmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete